Friday, March 8, 2013

White Breakfast Room...

White Breakfast Room
 When I designed the breakfast room in our home, 
I wanted to keep it simple, and functional.  I also
wanted it to compliment my French style kitchen without 
adding too much color to the space.  I just wanted to create
 a space where we as a family begin our day with minimal
distraction often posed by over decorating.        

This little white hutch buffet makes 
our breakfast room complete...
The soft pale green bead board adds a touch 
of French Country to the overall look of our
breakfast space... the counter space is functional 
for placing trays and pitchers at breakfast time.

 Soft whites and a burlap runner 
give the farm style table 
an elegant yet rustic feel that makes
this eating area so inviting...


 I am a lover and collector of cake domes... 
I think they are divine, even when they are empty.

Just a few of those in my collection...

 but you have to admit, they look even prettier 
when filled with tasty treats...

 
My little white buffet hutch is perfect
for storing those extra kitchen 
items that never seem to fit in the cupboards... 

 Our white breakfast room...

 a spot in our home where FAMILY comes together.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Betty! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. Please visit my home page for details @ thedecoratingduchess.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your white hutch. I am a color girl, but lately have been turning my furniture white and using color for accents.

    I too am a southern California beach girl - just steps to the water. Boy is it windy today!

    ReplyDelete