Monday, March 4, 2013

spring is in the air...

A true California Girl through and through, I'm a total summer girl.  The beach, the surf, the flip flops, everything about summer in Southern California is pretty perfect if you ask me... we live only minutes from Malibu, and that's where you'll find me as soon as the days warm up.
 But spring is a special time of year here in SO Cal too.. spring is the prelude to the gorgeous days of summer that await us, and I am ready for all the beauty it brings.
...flowers blooming, birds chirping, trees blossoming, and a crisp scent in the airIn anticipation of those pretty spring days, I thought I'd share a few shots of some pretty spring inspiration.  
I'll begin with my favorite....
Pink Roses are my favorite and always a staple in my home...But during spring, I can't help but to overdo it just a little bit more than usual... and I LOVE IT!
  
They always look lovely on my coffee table...



But don't get me wrong, I love all the colors of spring too...
I do love these pretty little periwinkle blossoms in my garden...



This adorable shabby, rustic piece 
gives my spring garden a pretty little French Flair...




A little chair in the spring garden...

I can't wait for my garden to be in full bloom
 so I can share more of the beauty of spring in Southern California...  Until then, I hope all of you still experiencing winter, start to see the sun peering through, and begin to smell the scent of spring in the air very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment