Monday, January 28, 2013

Impromptu Sunday Brunch...

Pink Roses will always be my favorite, 
and every Friday, I make sure to visit the
local flower mart to pick up my usual pink bundle. 
To my surprise,this pretty little mix of pink and peach beauties 
called out to me.  So of course, I had to bring them home with me
 along with my usual pink bundle.  

I pulled out one of my favorite tablecloths that I picked up on our 
honeymoon 11 years ago in a quaint little linen store in the Caribbean.
Something you should know about me is that each time I travel, I make sure to find the local linen store in the area, and purchase a tablecloth and matching napkins  Then, each time I use them on my table, they take me back to that very special place I visited.
So, this weekend, I decided to host an impromptu Sunday brunch with these adorable little blooms and my favorite Caribbean tablecloth 
I didn't take pics of the completed table, as it was a busy weekend and time just got away from me, but  there you have it, a little glimpse of how I used my
favorite pink roses in my impromptu brunch tablescape. 
Pink roses have always been not only my favorite flower to display in my home, but I also love photographing them, and this was no exception.  As I was gathering my dishes, silverware, tea cups, glasses, and pitchers from my buffet cabinet, I had everything piled on the table, and decided to bring out my camera, (which everyone that knows me knows that my camera is like an extended appendage on my body), and I began shooting as many frames as I could
 before setting my table for our brunch.  Here are just a few of the shots I took.  







  



  






 I love my pretty little Caribbean tablecloth.
  I'm sure I'll be using it again soon so you can see all of it's beauty.
Until then, I hope you enjoyed the peek at my pretty in pink brunch table.


I hope the weather is as beautiful where you are as it is today in Southern California.

Enjoy your week!
Hugs,

Betty


sharing at 
http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment